If you want to install a new garage door or replacing an existing garage door, it is always wise to consult a professional garage door expert in this regard. Many homeowners hire professional garage door companies to assist them in the garage door installation projects.
Are you looking for a reputed garage door expert to assist you with new garage door installation? You can relax because there are a lot of professionals available in the market to help you. Check out their website here https://choicegaragedoorcharlotte.com/garage-door-installation/ where you can access all the required information about their services, charges, availability, and you can even fix up an appointment with them. There are two basic types of garage door system:
- A common and standard torsion spring system consists of drum systems, pulleys, and springs which are wounded manually under tremendous tension. This system is extremely dangerous to adjust and installed without the help of professionals.
- An extension springs system that does not have drums, unlike the torsion springs system. In addition to this, this system will not have manually wounded springs. It is safer and easier to install without the assistance of experts.
- Modern garage door versions come with the user’s manual. It is always recommended that you carefully read the manuals before installing and operating the garage doors especially the automatic ones. Let’s have a look at how the new garage door installation process goes:
- Each garage door structure comes in multiple sections which should be assembled accordingly. It is always suggested that get these sections assembled prior to adjusting the garage door. Using a sawhorse can be beneficial. Assembling garage door sections is a tricky and time-consuming process in the garage door installation project, working on a sawhorse can be the best idea.
- After assembling all the sections, it is time to remove the existing garage door (if any). At first, you should check the type of spring system used in the old garage door, just to ensure a protected and smooth installation process. It will also help you in pulling out the new old springs and removing the existing garage door.
- The most important part of the entire garage door installation process is balancing the first section of the garage door along with the frame because the remaining sections will place on the top of the first section. If the first section is off even by a little bit, then the entire garage door might be placed in a crooked way.
Once the first section has been placed by maintaining its alignment on the metal frame, the remaining process does not take much effort and time. And all the tracks are adjusted in perfect order. It is always important to maintain the alignment of the garage door to ensure it will run smoothly. If you feel that the project is beyond your capabilities, and then hires a professional garage door expert to help you.